The LakeHub Academy
Seeding the tech ecosystem with Digital Talent in Kisumu
Since its launch in 2019, the Academy has graduated 600+ talented young people from its software engineering boot camp, with a team of 12+ technology and business professionals providing market-relevant insights and training.
We operate in three key areas: empowering youth with tech skills through a comprehensive two-year program that trains participants in web development and blockchain development, cyber security and data engineering while exposing them to the technology ecosystem through events, hackathons, peer-to-peer learning, and mentorship opportunities.
Lakehub Academy offers underserved youth in Kenya tuition free software development training and guaranteed job placement upon completion.
- We source and train tech talent at our school campus, open;
- 365/7. Intensive 2-year full time program open to anyone above 18;
- Highy inclusive: Free and no coding background required;
Proven teacherless education system
- Peer to peer, gamified, collaborative, self paced learning...
- Producing highly competent full stack software engineers
- Education model successfully implemented in over 40 countries
100% Job Placement
- Cohorts of 100 or more students
- All developers get hired by our global talent agency